Sunday 29 April 2012

Final Preparations

2 more sleeps and we are at the airport!
Hello everyone, just letting you know that our departure is just around the corner, and our last minute preparations are underway.  Our bags are currently being packed and our shopping is complete!  It's becoming so real now.

I'd just like to thank everyone who came to our lovely send-off party and my parents for hosting it. Everything was so beautiful.  Mal and I are super excited and promise to blog as much as we can to keep you all updated on our crazy adventures.  Here are some pictures of the party (mostly the party preparations).

I will post one more time before I leave to make sure I have this picture upload thing perfected.  Keep  checking our blog to see the amazing pictures, and post many comments with questions or suggestions.

Cheers,
Naddy & Mal


No comments:

Post a Comment